MinaMaries - April 2018



27/04/2018
Tried some screen recording software - sound issues.

28/04/2018
Set up a blog for someone, background graphic, favicon, profile
Resolved sound issues - some sneaky, obscure setting



Maybe my experiment won't fall flat on its arse. Early days yet...plenty time to screw up (but it would only mean I would try something else - more than one way to skin a cat).

There are two blog set ups for others in the pipeline.


29/04/2018
So I've had to make some instructional screen walkthroughs....tried some software and I love it! Maybe gona buy it....per monthyear/lifetime......

Someone got in touch with me yesterday about putting together her book ... will not be available until June 2018 for that...but that gives her time to make important decisions.....

Looking forward to this as its been a while since I looked about this kind of stuff, things are bound to have changed....

Told her I was no expert...she doesn't seem to mind...scary now 'cos I've told you and it may not happen/work out....oh well...can only try my best...

Poor Marie has been bombarded with info again... just things she probably should know...maybe she might start to like technology/geek stuff a wee bit....

I was a bit scared she might run off screaming into the sunset....

So we doing what we want now, Marie and me...writing at our own place....



Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts