MinaMaries - Printables Need New Home

Originally I had thought to house my printables here...but it kinda got too many - was time to make them a home of their own...to keep the initial intent of this blog intact.....



 Timeline

4 May 2018

So made a new blog Mina's Printables

I applied to change a FaceBook page to Mina's Printables, but was denied. I appealed and it was approved so....yay....it's here


12 May 2018

Decided to do a newsletter for exclusive freebies and other interesting stuff - only newsletter subscribers will get 'em....

19 May 2018


Adsense approved...

Later on in the day.....


 Oooohh... 2 cents NZ.....

A bit of action on the newsletter subscription front (before the edit about free exclusive stuff and interesting things......)




Result

  • Took 15 days to be Adsense approved from Mina's Printables blog creation....
  • 36 newsletter subscribers in a week (7 days)

  • Audience in the last week.....


  • Earned NZ 2cents....

Notes/Thoughts: 

Work has been relationships with other sites where they have found my printables to be of value to their readers - I try to be as easy as I can to work with so hopefully they won't roll their eyes when they hear from me.

This includes things like remembering that the written word has no tone and can be misconstrued, clarification when unsure, suggestions for mutual benefit - COMMUNICATION

Re-working posts to include inbound links to related printable articles

SEO largely ignored - although to be fair - printables naturally lend themselves to an SEO of sorts because titles and downloads have the same/similar keywords....

All boiled down....SEO is content + links which equals INTERNET...
Provide what's wanted and you might be ok
All you have online is one thing.....REPUTATION

So....I can say my experiment works...proven with MinaMaries and Mina's Printables...

Have spent nothing so far...
People and some big sites don't care I am not a dotCom

....but may have to spend if newsletter level hits 2000.......
....which is the next goal....
....Traffic building......

I will be looking into Pinterest mainly next to try suss something to build newsletter list.....

Still got heaps to learn....

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts